Thank you for supporting The “Last Straw Campaign” with your purchase today.
About our Be Organic line of Re Usable Glass Straws.
Each straw is made from Borosilicate glass. Borosilicate glass is used for high-quality beverage glassware and kitchenware (a popular brand name is Pyrex®). Borosilicate glassware has increased durability and is microwave and dishwasher safe. It contains no lead or other toxins and is the highest grade of glass commercially available. Borosilicate glass can be used with either hot or cold beverages. It is a high quality glass with a long life span.
Although our straws are durable and strong, they are still made from glass. Treat them as you would your glass drinking stem ware and they will last you for life.
When not using a dishwasher to clean your straws we recommend that restaurants take the following steps for cleaning the Glass Straws. It is best for a restaurant to have at least 50 – 100 re usable straws on hand depending on the volume of drinks they serve.
Steps for cleaning your Re-Usable Glass Straws :
1. Have one safe place to keep all the Re Usable Straws for server to put in the drinks.
2. Take a bucket and put hot water and organic soap for cleaning the straws.
3. Have server collect the Glass Straws from the used drinks and put them gentle in the bucket letting them soak.
4. After the straws have reached 15 – 20 straws the cleaner can clean them in one sitting with the stainless steal cleaning brush that we provide for free.
5. Hand Towel Dry them to be used over and over again.